. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Faa-King Great!


Faa-King Great! Faa-King Great!

Just surfed back from the local ticketing website for The Cure concert,
and found the originally typed concert duration of 75mins was changed
to a cool 150mins!

Better still, my appeal (for a longer duration), along with others,
posted on The Cure official website, prompted Robert Smith
(yeah! the front man of The Cure, yes that same man!) to reply!

"Ha! Try 180mins!!!", posted Robert Smith.

Oh boy, I'm in heaven ~

I'm so happy that l shall share my joy by
posting another music video by The Cure.
This video "Why Can't I Be You" is just great fun.

No comments: