. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Maybe I Was Born To Run


I celebrated the spirit of 1975 on Saturday, 25 August,
I watched Bruce Springsteen’s 1975 concert on the DVD.
And? Exhilarating.

The Boss and The E Street Band,
man, are just pure Rock N Roll machines.


I’ve to admit -
my respect for The Boss has only grew.
I feel his intense passion for music,
passion to perform, passion in life.
It all comes across in real honesty.
And, he is a real talent.


If The Brits have the best quirk in words & lyrics,
The Boss has a way with musical arrangements, in my opinion.
It’s Rock N Roll on roller coaster – you get exciting surprises.


Another thing worth a mention – The Boss’ fans, the concert goers.
What’s special? Watch this.




With that, I award those who attend the above
Bruce Springsteen Barcelona 2002 Concert,
- The Best Rocking Audience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Springsteen fans are extremely committed and passionate. They tell many great stories at Foryoubruce.com

MyLifeLounge said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing!

I've never had the chance to attend a Bruce's concert, but it was a real kick ass experience watching him and a real joy watching the fans, when I got hold some video clips through youtube.

Cheers!