. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, July 13, 2007

We Don't Need No Thought Control


I had previously twice posted video from Youtube
featuring Roger Waters' 'live' performance of
"Another Brick In The Wall" at the LIVE EARTH concert.

I felt it was such an appropriate moment
to share such a statement made.

So I dedicated this week for LIVE EARTH Concert
and encouraged my fellow readers & friends
to visit their official msn link & view rest of the acts.
Anyway, as expected, corporation rules.
Most of the videos had been removed.

That brings me to bring forward my plan
to share with you
PINK FLOYD's THE WALL The Movie.

I've found this great compilation of the movie's
"Another Brick In The Wall" Part 1, 2 and 3,
in proper video & sound quality.

I've posted the above said video previously, however since
it had been removed from the tube, here it's the clip of
"Another Brick In The Wall" Part 2

So once again - Watch , Listen , Feel , Think

No comments: