. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, September 17, 2007

Nightmare


I think The Tall Man got trippy
Things became more than mad really

The Ballerina whom I would bow in 3 months to go
Checked out 2 weeks ago before I can say hello

I decided to send her missing shoe there
Only to discover The Pig was never quite fed
The idea might be better off as the invisible air

‘… Well the Ballerina needs attended to …’
Said The Musician who needs more tools
Looks like it will probably cost another two

I stumbled upon a letter from The Paper Man
And found The Artist swimming in quicksand

I calmed my nerves
Kept the verves
Worked out the numbers
Now it seemed like a lesser problem

‘ What I need is The Silver Line,
So I can help The Artist fly ’

As I get on The Yellow Brick Road
A Little Bird came asking for some gold
So I gave it gold, as I had nowhere to go

Only to find The Little Bird turned into a Big Black Bat
And demanded something more than that
‘ You and your friend get yourselves out of my track! ’
I just felt like dropping dead
I might as well die today…

Something appeared before me
It was A Fox who came to offer me tea
I accepted the gift and gave The Bat a sip
Guess what? The Bat fell asleep!

I tipped toe past The sleeping Bat
And got back where I was left

I got to get to the end of The Yellow Brick Road
... find more tea for The Bat
... write a letter back to The Paper Man

... get more tools for The Musician
... say hello to The Ballerina
... find The Silver Line for The Artist
... get The Pig fed
... and among all that never let The Ring slip off my hand

I hope I wake up soon …

No comments: