. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These


I had been away …
Dealing with the day to day
During this short break
New beginnings I create

I was walking in the Labyrinth
gathering blooms among the glooms
racing my time before the 13th hour strike

Soon came the day …

As the world falls down
At the chime of halo
I sealed my fate with the Jareth rebirthed

Then came another day …

I sent a greeting up to the North
Never to expect, Old Santa’s visit
He gave me a ladder which I really needed
Now I can get up the loft which I always wanted

So as you can see
It has so far been nice & sweet
I hope it will continue to stay really neat


Happy New Year to you ,
A Great Year Ahead for all ,
Peace to The World .


No comments: