. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, July 08, 2007

LIVE EARTH Concert (Updated)


I've watched LIVE EARTH, not entirely, of course.
I watched it on msn, watched mainly the London concert,
and here & there every now & then.

As I'm over at the Far East,
my sleeping hours is a bit of a mess now,
I'm between unconsciousness as I wrote.

Anyway a picture says a thousand words,
visit LIVE EARTH @ msn to watch concert-on-demand.

[ Update on video clips ]
I had previously shared on this blog a few concert clips from youtube,
but sadly they have been taken off the tube. So for now, you can only
watch all the clips from their official website at liveearth.msn.com

No comments: