. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, November 16, 2007

Man, It Was Long !


Phew,
It was a long day.
A bloody long day.

From 11am yesterday till 5am this morning
I've been sitting in front of this computer
typing, mousing, clicking, rushing together a proposal

OK, I slacked between 1pm to 4pm,
and break for dinner between 6pm to 8pm,
still it was a long day.

I ended with heavy eyelids
painful eyeballs
stiff neck
numbing right arm,
in particular right palm and fingers

I took a 5 hours snooze
up again at 10am
and my right arm is till heavy
palm still numb numb
it is scary

Circulate blood circulate!

Anyway,
it is all worth it
hope my hardwork pay off.

No comments: