. . . Come, explore MY LABYRINTH or have a sit by MY WINDOW SEAT . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ((( turn right , straight down ))) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm really happy, had a great great great day.


My alter-ego holding my prized possession


While I paid for my John Lennon CD & DVD ,
I suddenly remembered my brother telling me about seeing a
promo poster for The Cure Concert 2007 in this same store a
couple of weeks ago.

So I asked the girl at the counter -
if they have any poster of The Cure that they can give me.
The girl looked confused, asked her colleague,2 of them
mumbled a bit, and disappeared into the storeroom.
A few minutes later, they emerged out with a half-A3 hard-back
promo poster of The Cure Concert 2007 !

Oh, on top of the promo poster, I am also the lucky owner of a couple
of promo postcards of The Cure, when I stumbled upon them before
my meeting earlier today.

I think tonight I will smile my way to bed while counting down
Cure for Fine City .


No comments: